1st Gear Trials Centre
Please remember that off road riding can still be dangerous, so please read and follow the rules in full to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.
These rules apply to all persons using the site:
- We have a blanket speed limit of 15 MPH, this must be adhered to.
- All persons must wear correct fitting riding gear, Motorbike Boots, Helmet, and Gloves.
- The marshals and management have the right to examine any bike, at any time and to exclude any bike, which is considered not to be safe for off road use.
- Riders must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must notify gate staff and list on entry sheet if you are taking any medication or have a specific medical condition. This information could help in the event of any emergency situation. All details will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
- All riders must be over 6 years for Trials practice. An adult must accompany children at ALL TIMES.
- Marshals will be on hand to give any help, but any liability for any injury to person or damage to vehicles arising out of such advice is excluded.
- On arrival, a marshal will give you a form for contact details, for first aid, this MUST BE COMPLETED.
- Please do not obstruct any part of the site by parking up to watch, please park so that others may pass safely.
- No driving or riding in any area that is taped off with hazard tape.
- Please do not drop litter! Use the bins provided.
- Please respect that any decision made by the marshal or management is final, and to be respected.
- No refund will be offered is a customer’s visit has been cut short for whatever reason.
- If you are found to be ignoring the rules set out, you will be removed from the site.
Please follow the above to ensure you have a safe and enjoyable visit.